This July will see an exciting wave of changes taking place across the business, as we look to reaffirm our position as the number one choice for private hearing care in Suffolk & Norfolk.
A number of new satellite clinics are due to be opened in the coming weeks, regular earwax removal services are being established and more audiologists will available across our different centres.
We are very pleased to announce that we will be opening new hearing care clinics across Norfolk and North Suffolk in Attleborough, Halesworth, Harleston, Hethersett, Hoveton, Norwich and Watton, with more to be announced in the coming months.
The new centres will allow our audiologists the opportunity to expand our range services and continue our commitment to providing customers with a service local to them.
Many of the new locations include free onsite parking, which our customers told us in our most recent customer survey was very important when choosing to access our services.
A full list of our new clinics is shown below:
- Attleborough: Attleborough Health Clinic, Station Road (Wednesday)
- Halesworth: Jeffery and Associates Opticians, Rectory Street (Thursday)
- Harleston: Jeffery and Associates Opticians, Old Market Place (Tuesday)
- Hethersett: Rowan House Centre, Queens Road (Tuesday)
- Hoveton: Hoveton and Wroxham Medical Centre, Stalham Road (Friday)
- Norwich: Thorpewood Surgery, Woodside (Monday)
- Watton: Watton Medical Practice, Gregor Shanks Way (Wednesday)
Opening offer: Half price hearing assesments
To celebrate the opening of our new centres, we are offering patients the opportunity to take advantage of our award winning services and have their hearing assessed for just £10. Click here for further details.
Demand for our earwax removal service has grown exponentially over the past 12 months, with more and more GP surgeries and health centres deciding to now not provide the service on the NHS.
Our fully qualified ear care practitioners will be available at new regular clinics across the region to help those suffering from blocked ears.
In addition to our regular clinics in Ipswich, microsuction and ear syringing will also be available every 2 weeks in:
- Hadleigh: Health By Design, High Street (begins August 2018)
- Hethersett: Rowan House Centre, Queens Road
- Thetford: Thetford Healthy Living Centre, Croxton Road
- Wickham Market: Wickham Market Medical Centre, Chapel Lane (ear syringing only)
- Woodbridge: Framfield Medical Centre, Ipswich Road