This year has been an important one for HCC as we look to reaffirm our position as the number one choice for private hearing care in Suffolk & Norfolk.
A number of new satellite clinics and regular earwax removal services have been established and more audiologists are available across our different centres.
July saw the opening of new hearing care clinics across Norfolk and North Suffolk in Attleborough, Halesworth, Harleston, Hethersett, Hoveton, Norwich and Watton. November will mark the opening of two new hearing care clinics in Aylsham and Dereham.
These new centres allow our audiologists the opportunity to expand our range services and continue our commitment to providing customers with a service local to them.
Many of the new locations include free onsite parking, which our customers told us in our most recent customer survey was very important when choosing to access our services.
A full list of our new clinics is shown below:
- Attleborough: Attleborough Health Clinic, Station Road (Friday)
- Aylsham: Aylsham Surgery, Hungate Street (Wednesday)
- Dereham: Orchard Surgery, Commercial Road (Friday)
- Halesworth: Jeffery and Associates Opticians, Rectory Street (Thursday)
- Harleston: Jeffery and Associates Opticians, Old Market Place (Tuesday)
- Hethersett: Rowan House Centre, Queens Road (Tuesday)
- Hoveton: Hoveton and Wroxham Medical Centre, Stalham Road (Friday)
- Norwich: Thorpewood Surgery, Woodside (Monday)
- Watton: Watton Medical Practice, Gregor Shanks Way (Wednesday)
Opening offer: Complimentary hearing assessments
To celebrate the upcoming opening of our new centres in Dereham and Aylsham, we are offering patients the opportunity to take advantage of our award winning services and have their hearing assessed with our compliments. Click here for further details.
After graduating from Leeds University with flying colours and a BSc in Audiology, Jenette Jojo-Thomas joined our audiology team in August. Jenette (who always has a big smile on her face) has been carrying out her Hearing Care Centre training and sitting in on many appointments before she takes on her own patients in 2019.
HCC audiologist Jason Curtis also received his audiology qualification at a grand graduation ceremony at Aston University in Birmingham in July. Jason will now be responsible for looking after our patients in Ipswich, Wickham Market and Woodbridge.
We have also expanded our team to include another ear care practitioner to meet the growing demand for earwax removal services. Jackie Arnold-Burns has completed her training to become a fully qualified ear care practitioner and will begin to hold her own clinics in the new year.
Demand for our earwax removal service has grown exponentially over the past 12 months, with more and more GP surgeries and health centres deciding to now not provide the service on the NHS.
Our fully qualified ear care practitioners will be available at new regular clinics across the region to help those suffering from blocked ears.
In addition to our regular clinics in Ipswich, microsuction and ear syringing is now also available every 2 weeks in:
- Hadleigh: Health By Design, High Street (begins August 2018)
- Hethersett: Rowan House Centre, Queens Road
- Thetford: Thetford Healthy Living Centre, Croxton Road
- Wickham Market: Wickham Market Medical Centre, Chapel Lane (ear syringing only)
- Woodbridge: Framfield Medical Centre, Ipswich Road